Author Topic: Loging in ?  (Read 1288 times)

Offline castle261

• Life is for living - Love is for giving.
Re: Loging in ?
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2021, 06:02:29 PM »
Thanks stuart - made note of it .

Offline Stewie

Re: Loging in ?
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2021, 09:56:04 PM »
I find that the 'log in' fields don't work but if you click on the 'Home' button on the home page you get straight in under your forum identity.

Offline castle261

• Life is for living - Love is for giving.
Loging in ?
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2021, 07:33:01 PM »
Tried to log in - half an hour ago - May have got the first password wrong - so I tried, tried, again.
again nothing, then it came up `we will send you an e mail to reset your password `.
I go to look at my email page - nothing - Too early I thought. Back to K.H.F. tried to log in.
Same message, so back to my e mail page again, nothing. Several times to & fro - K.H.F. TO
e mail nothing. On a whim - i put my old user & password in - then cunningly - i changed the
`how long you want to stay logged in for` from `forever` to one month - pressed enter,
I was logged in - Was this a ploy to stop me, getting logged in, or a GENUINE flaw.
I had better take Stuart`s - e mail address in case it happens - again.

Stuart - Looked for your e mail address - send me e-mail, to see if recovery e mail works - please.

As a safe guard - If I DONT post in a week - I cant LOG IN.
                                                               OK - FIRST TIME - 8.00PM