Maritime History > Maritime incidents, disasters and shipwrecks

Bacchus incident 1925

(1/3) > >>

Colin walsh:
O dear,so sorry my apology to all concerned again posting without knowing the full facts,no excuses, I promise not to publish any more .

grandarog:
Colin I am not sure the Colin Penny CDP on the old forum is the same Colin Penney of the website. There were 2 of the same age roughly with different spellings. I have a feeling Colin Penney may well be alive and kicking still. Shown as living in Sheerness not Minster as was CDP.

Colin walsh:
Ref my post reguards mutiny,found all I asked for on the Internet ,sorry  ,a lesson to 'look before you publish'

Colin walsh:
Just having a look at our departed member Colin Penny's work ,wonderful,very interesting article on a mutiny at Sherness in the seventeen hundreds,.my father ,now long gone,allways claimed he was involved in a mutiny at Scapa flow during or short.y after ww1,any idea how many mutinies there has occurred in the RN,not a great deal on the Internet.

Colin walsh:
Stuart,thanks for that,obously HMS Abercrombie could not have been involved in the Bacchus incident sorry for publishing misinformation ,

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version