Members Only Area > General Discussion

Back again after old computer bit the dust.

<< < (3/3)

Dave Smith:
Welcome back castle261. Glad that it was nothing more serious than a monitor failure. A bit like washing machines, when they've done 15 years or more( like mine), we think they will go on forever! I think mine would have done but I moved to Scotland & a seal went in transit. Like most of us, you will have had your 2 jabs &, if the "ejits" would be more careful( I watched some of the EFA cup), you will be able to get about a bit more now. Interesting Stuart about the scorpions. A few years ago I remember reading about scorpions arriving here from France- in fruit imports I think. It appears that Kent is warm enough for them to survive.

castle261:
Back again - after my old screen - bit the dust - Managed to get a re-placement from daughter -
She plumbed it in this morning - so I will carry on with my Coronavirus daily log - until August 23
2021 - I started it on March 10th 2020 - I lost the first part - from March 10 to August 24th 2020.
I carried on from August 23rd - July 23rd  2021, as the screen went too dark - to do anything.
I have lost all my stories - some true ones from the war. thinking cap on again - to do more.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version