Travel and Transport > Buses

Bus Pass

(1/4) > >>

pete.mason:

--- Quote from: grandarog on March 08, 2020, 05:14:09 PM ---No matter who its issued by,if your Bus Pass has a Red Rose symbol on it you can travel all over the country on it.
Mike you should have applied for yours 5 years ago. :)

--- End quote ---
All over the country as in England. My Transport for Wales  card is only valid in Wales or local routes on the borders. Red Rose passes are not acepted

KeithG:
I am on my second bus pass and haven`t used it yet!

Also one other benefit is if you have a carer or someone that looks after you outdoors then you can register them and they go free with you also...

Mike Gunnill:

--- Quote from: grandarog on March 08, 2020, 05:14:09 PM ---No matter who its issued by,if your Bus Pass has a Red Rose symbol on it you can travel all over the country on it.
Mike you should have applied for yours 5 years ago. :)

--- End quote ---

I am deeply hurt but your comments Grandarog! I look older because of my previous rock and roll lifestyle.

Smiffy:
Got mine at 65 when I retired recently, but of course the threshold for retirement age seems to be increasing all the time. I checked my pass and it does have the rose, which I must say I hadn't noticed before.

castle261:
A Medway o.a.p. pass allows you to use the pass at 9-00am instead of 9-30am, as with most
other o.a.p. bus passes. Useful if you get a bus to ` Bluewater ` for London connections.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version