Members Only Area > General Discussion

Waterfall?

(1/4) > >>

castle261:
Stranger still Dave Smith, The Chatham in Ontario, is in `Kent County` & it has/had a Dockyard too.
22 Chatham`s in America -- Chatham Town / Chatham village, both in New York ( State ? )

Dave Smith:
Re Chatham (waterfall). If you go to Cape Cod in Mass., on the drive out to Princetown ( where the Pilgrim fathers landed) you go past Chatham, a nice little town with a lighthouse. I wonder how many Chatham's there are in the world, hundreds I'm sure.

castle261:
A little antidote, I have been to Rochester, in New York State, & while we were there,
in the Century Wine Store, picking up `iced wine `. I picked up a booklet, stating that
the `Twin Waterfall ` was re-opening in -------------- Chatham in Ontario -- Canada.

Smiffy:
I'd have to agree that John has the answer to this one and that this would be another incorrectly labelled postcard. The other one that turned out to be Rocester also had "Rochester" clearly written on it as well.

shoot999:
Need to get hold of the other misspelt Rocester/Rochester postcard and compare the writing on the front.   ;D 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version