Author Topic: Coronavirus. 2020  (Read 30348 times)

Offline Lyn L

Re: Coronavirus. 2020
« Reply #121 on: November 19, 2020, 10:57:24 AM »
Personally I'd like to see some  statistics of how it's affected people first.
The flu jab is no problem for me  so if I get that one  maybe that won't either  ( I live in hopes ) .

Offline stuartwaters

• Administrator
« Reply #120 on: November 19, 2020, 10:43:20 AM »
I think the best thing to do is to wait and see what your GP recommends. They will have access to data which us mere mortals won't.
"I did not say the French would not come, I said they will not come by sea" - Admiral Sir John Jervis, 1st Earl St Vincent.

Offline castle261

• Life is for living - Love is for giving.
« Reply #119 on: November 19, 2020, 09:03:46 AM »
Good news - the virus vaccine - one developed by the Oxford scientists - will  benefit Older people.
announced today. Problem - Do I wait for the Oxford one to be passed `safe`- or do I have a safe
one, before Xmas - ?

Offline castle261

« Reply #118 on: August 25, 2020, 06:39:34 PM »
I nearly ventured out today - I am quite fit - a trip to a store at 4.30 pm today - no - I did not make     I have a garden to walk around - play golf - (putting) - I have the urge - try tomorrow -  :-\

Offline Lutonman

• Administrator
« Reply #117 on: August 25, 2020, 05:37:03 PM »
Yes, My sister has finally ventured out on her own today using the bus to go shopping in Chatham. she tells me she feels much more confident now.
We have been back at church for a couple of weeks now and slowly numbers are rising but many more staying away. The groups that meet at the church hall are also starting up. All of them are masking up to go into the building and using the hand sanitiser but things are slowly getting back.

Offline Cosmo Smallpiece

« Reply #116 on: August 25, 2020, 12:44:35 PM »
Castle261, nobody is required to wear a mask to go for a walk. Masks are needed on buses, shops etc. Go for a walk. If you are at all concerned about bumping into people then do what my neighbor does and go around the block early or late in the day. It will feel odd at first, but you do need to exercise and getting out will make you feel normal again.

Offline Dave Smith

« Reply #115 on: August 25, 2020, 10:48:42 AM »
castle261. Time flies, but you MUST try & get out to do a bit of walking as your body really needs it. Just round the block, if no one's about is much better than nothing. Don't worry about the mask if your asthma precludes it, no one will shout at you & you will see others without them. Hope the dinner was good, it makes a pleasant change not to have to cook doesn't it?  My son is home from Luxembourg & works from home- modern technology!- so I go to his for dinner on Sunday evenings, nice. Anyway, welcome back to the upwardly mobile!

Offline castle261

« Reply #114 on: August 24, 2020, 10:03:29 AM »
August 23rd 2020 - I have just been out - for the first time - yesterday - for Sunday diner.
I have been in Isolation since March 10th - over six months. I did not know `what` to expect.
I noticed one cafe closed - one cafe opened - opposite each other. It seemed that I had never
spent that time away from a lot of people. My daughter wore a mask, to protect me. in her car.
I had been thinking of going for a short walk yesterday- but the opportunity came along.
Then you are very old, you are not sure, how far you will be able to walk - after isolation.
I had intended to walk - 200 yards or so - just to see - how I would get on - no buses for me
yet - as I am still not sure - what the procedure is - it has been explained to me - wearing of a
mask - dont relish - as I have asthma - but have a label - to go round my neck - will I get -
shouted at - if  I try to get on one - without wearing a mask - as for shopping - I am fortunate
that I order food - every Thursday. it is brought to my door - by the gardener + kind neighbours.
Going into shops - is another matter - I will not venture into them - just - yet - Phew ------   :-\ 

August - 26th 2020 - Weather prevented me from venturing out today - This virus is slowly
coming back - as in Hong Kong - its returning. Seem strange the virus is so near - to where it
started - I still believe its escaped from a laboratory - in China - this second one could be the
same - English school`s wear masks from next Monday - Scotland school`s - started this week.

August 27th - 2020 - I ventured out walking today - when it was very quiet- to walk as far as
could - I managed almost a mile - I did not realise the driving test centre was to open - as luckily
my side[of the pavement was empty of people - I did not wear a mask - I was advised to by one
of my neighbours - but other people said ` It was not necessary to wear one - in the street.
I stopped outside B&M shop - not open yet - I saw the round signs `wait here `outside Halifax
bank - it fascinated me - as I had only seen them - on the news.

August 28th - 2020 - After yesterday`s effort I stayed in today - Paris announced - wearing
of mask - even on the street`s - in an attempt to control the virus - cases rising in England -
Will England follow France`s lead - Hunting a boar in England - escaped - or let loose ?

August 29th - 2020 - patches of the virus is coming to some places - where groups have gathered.

August 30th - 2020 - no walk for me today - studying to risks involved - Tour of France - Saturday.

August 31th - 2020 - No diner for me at my daughters - she is in lock down - after going to a
hospital - with her mother - problem with 2nd cataract operation - lock down for both - 14 days.

Sept 1st 2020 - Was going for a walk - developed backache - only - I dont get backaches = also
I have got a clicking neck - air trapped - near my vertebrae - I went for my walk- I discovered an
outdoor gym - a man using it said he lost 3 stone - during his lock down - I saw a machine that
I would like to use - a walking one - but - it had independent rollers - I could not see myself on
that - I would fall flat on my face - as my feet slipped - & no hospital would take me in - a nice
river view thou - closes to the public on November 6 for the winter - a nice place to walk a dog.

Sept 2nd 2020 - Report on Glasgow - visiting restricted  there - because of more reports of virus -
Out for a walk today - I may visit the Pentagon - but I went the other way - to Rochester.

Sept 3rd - 2020 - War declared today - against Germany - in 1939 at 11-00 am - some parts of
Britain still under lock down - Manchester area - business open & closed - same day (government)
after more outbreaks of virus - France - the cycle tour - started last Saturday - from Riviera area.

Sept 4th - 2020 - Blackpool in the news - with the virus today - People to be isolated - coming
back from Portugal - by air today.

Sept 5th - 2020 - France has 8,550 new cases of the virus - England has 1,830 - Scotland has
contained the virus - except Glasgow - reported many many, more cases there.

Sept 6th 2020 - With fine warm weather - will we see the beaches still open for - more crowds.
Was going out to have dinner at ex`s & daughters - but began sneezing - became ill - stayed in.
Man knifed 7 people in Birmingham - arrested later.

Sept 7th - 2020 - As people are gathering in groups more - I have decided to work mainly from
home - I have worn a mask indoors - to get used ti it - for one & a half hours - washing up - with
it on - better than expected - discarded mask - have six more - I used one with the metal at the
top - I bent it to my nose - very comfortable - I even answered a scam call - in it ` thank you for
calling `- then put phone down - blocked that line too - after.

Sept 8th - 2020 - England report more cases of the virus - as do Wales - total lock down in one
county town - the second wave - may be here - or are the young acting irresponsibly - rave`s & crowding on the beach - maybe.

Sept 9th - 2020 - Virus winning at the moment - England - Scotland - Wales & Northern Ireland
have re- introduced their own restrictions - who can meet & where - in houses - more deaths
occurring in England & Scotland - France & Spain worse - as holidays got under way - more virus
detected there - Is this the second wave - or the young not caring so much - more masks re-introduced - as the world gets to grips - with the virus - Meridian announced - Stirling Bomber
has been found in a dutch lake - several parachute clips found on site - plane may be restored
in Rochester - if released by Holland..

Sept 10th - 2020 - My birthday was in 1927 -  now 93 - a party in the garden arranged - news of
Bolton in Lancashire - the worst cases of the virus in Britain - further restrictions imposed - from
Monday by Boris - I will have to revue my walking out - as people dont respect your age - on the
pavements now - pass too close - I stand by to let others pass - if room - some dont.

Sept 11th - 2020 - Many more areas in Northern England - near lock down - Manchester area.

Sept 12th - 2020 - Went out for a long walk yesterday to Rochester - to see about getting a flu
jab - found one in a shop window - registering starts on Sept 14 - then met a lady who is going
to register too - arrange to go together - when flu jab time - is known.

Sept 13th - 2020 - Went for a nice walk this morning - to Rochester Cathedral - without using a walking cane -a distance of a mile each way - I visited the new rail station - as well - saw the new houses & flats there - behind station - including a Co-op store - New virus restrictions tomorrow ?

Sept 14th - 2020 - Latest news - possible life on Venus - announced today - in cloud formation
Is the new rule - announced over the week end - working - in this fine hot weather - today 30 %
Only six people to visit one household - from two families - weddings events down from 30 guests.

Sept 15th - 2020 - Great day for the R.A.F. in 1940 - Birmingham Solihull & Sandwell in trouble -
over the virus - must not mix in households - virus up in those places.

Sept 16th - 2020 - What A day - I was reading a paper - when the T.V. went off - five minutes
later - my broadband followed it - I checked the mains - then the plugs - changed two of the
fuses - I did this & that - no good I called our handyman - he got T.V. going - not the computer -
I could write my stories & type them in - but not emails - Virus worse in Newcastle earea.

Sept 17th - 2020 - no Broadband - so phoned B.T - could not get through - (try 12 to 6 pm) - less
busy - I had a lot to type - phoned at 12.30pm - got through a man- explained it all  -press this &
that - `hang on the phone & I will check the line`got cut off - phoned again - in queue - lady this
time - same questions - hang on while I check the line - I did - 5 then 10 minutes - then a ring on
the door bell - OH no - I cant stop now - she comes back on the line about - I will send you a new broadband box - tomorrow - then the handyman comes in - with a broadband box - he puts it in
line - perfect - so I have  broadband back & a new box delivered through the letter box tomorrow.
More places - near lock down in the North East - & South Wales.

Sept 18th - 2020 - I have just watched a programme on BBC 4 - about Captain Eric Brown - does
not ring a bell - He became a pilot in the R.A.F. before the war - then later he was asked to join
the Fleet Air Arm - later to become their senior test pilot - He had flown 487 aircraft - in his career.
All variations of the Spitfire - Hurricane - & other aircraft - & many other aircraft - he liked the Typhoon - the aircraft used later - to tip the wing of a flying bomb - first person to land a plane -
on a aircraft carrier - later a Mosquito - first to land - on carrier - he died - only 4 years ago at 97.
Second wave of the virus coming  ? -- seems like it - I past `Weatherspoons `pub on Sunday -
full up with drinker`s downstairs - no distancing - at all. North East of England - near lock down.

Sept 19th - 2020 - I sign up for a Flu Jab on the 30th of Sept. Now are we near to another lock down - I booked one in a nearer chemist - for my jab - managed to book for Tuesday Sept 22 - Confirmed Virus cases up to 3000 + many more deaths reported - Scotland - Wales - N. Ireland - doing better than - England - less cases & deaths. Booked foot clinic for Sept 25th - usual venue.

Sept 20th - 2020 - Dinner at daughters spoke to  ex conversation - not words - she is waiting for
operation - to repair the second cataract one - eye gone cloudy. No good news from Lancashire -
county almost near full lock down - Blackpool included - Manchester area - & North East too.

Sept 21 st - 2020 - How many went to Blackpool beach on Sunday - it was a fine day in Kent.
I have a re-vised flu jab date - tomorrow - in case of an early lock down - Feet date - Friday ?

Sept 22nd - 2020 - Boris Johnson will announce further restrictions at 12.30 pm today - More counties in Wales in lock down in the evenings - in four counties - Second wave here ?

Sept 23rd - 2020 - More shut downs likely - as in the north - cases rises.

Sept 24th - 2020 -  Government announce new measures to control virus - 15 people instead
of 30 people - maximum now - at weddings etc - & gatherings - Sit down in pub - take from bar.

Sept 25th - 2020 - Managed the get appointment for my feet - on Friday at the Delce - instead
of Lordswood - No  hearing aid batteries available - have to send book to Medway at Audio -

Sept 26th - 2020 - Manchester in the virus news - 120 new cases - north of England worst for
virus - at the moment - Paris tennis starts - no people in stands - only the heads of people.

Sept 27th 2020 - Russian Grand Prix - thousand of people - in all the stands - surely asking for
many more cases - of the virus to spread - money talks - Wales worse with virus now.
New laws from Boris today - concerning young people - Pub closing at ten pm - in some areas.

Sept 28th -2020 - Wales this time - two thirds of Welsh people - under local restrictions -
Students in the North East - told not to mix - in any circumstances - England - a 10 pm curfew.
for drinking ? - The new law to come in on Sept 29th.

Sept 29th - 2020 - All hell is breaking loose - about the government new restrictions - one
university - is to challenge the government - in the law courts - I have yet to go in to a shop -
on my own - nearly did yesterday - but the putting on of a mask - over the ears - with glasses
& hearing aids on + a dislocated right shoulder - had a job to raise my right arm - high enough -
to get the darn thing over my right ear -

Sept 30th -2020 - What a day - my  first day out - without my daughter to the banks - shops -
bus - found wearing the mask out - is different from wearing it indoors - for one & a half hours -
to get used to it - first - to the first bank - I entered - only me & two other people in bank - no
tills open - so I wait for the desk inside the door to clear - could not understand why - no tills
open then it hit me - lunch time. I could not hear what the young teller was saying - nor could
she hear me ( new perspex glass screens ? ) she came right up to the screen - to talk - next
to another bank - better this one - two teller waiting - but screens got in the way of talking -
so one wrote it down ( it was only a query ) - all finished with banks - no - I prefer to do my
own banking -  next to the big store complex - shall I go in - even better than I thought - only
a few people - in there. Sanitised hands in one - I wanted batteries & washing up liquid - paid
cash - as I sent a contact card back - as I did not want it - early last year - (fraud - the reason.

Oct 1st - 2020 - The U.S. President Trump & First Lady - tested positive for the virus - he even
entered his official plane - then his staff too - none - wearing masks - Two weeks before election.

Oct 2nd - 2020 - More restrictions - for north Wales this time - Liverpool too - I am not feeling too well at the moment - a blocked nose -  Rain in Kent - most rain we have had - for a long time.

Oct 3rd - 2020 - Heard today - that the U.S. President Donald Trump is in hospital - with the virus.

Oct 4th - 2020 - He had oxygen - next two days critical - after that - Deputy ready to take over ?
His first Lady - also has Coronavirus - no engagements - for 14 days.

Oct 5th - 2020 - President Trump coronavirus - takes on a new twist - if most of his staff & press
that joined him - on the plane - last week-end develope coronavirus - then I will believe - he has
the virus. I think it`s a cunning plot to win him votes back -  he is down - after meeting opponent.
All those drugs administered - now talk of leaving the hospital - either today or tomorrow.
His hair is a give away as well - would you worry about putting gel on your hair - if you had all
that treatment - in that broadcast from the hospital - I know I would not - lets see - if many of
the staff contract the virus. Nobody wore masks - then.
The `left` off the coronavirus list - in England - the computer does not make any mistakes - but - humans do - nuff said.

Oct 6th - 2020 - I see Trump was fighting for air - when he stood without the mask - I know what
that is like - because I have had that for 90 years - started age 3 years - mine is Asthma.
I see some of his staff have caught it - so my theory - does not `hold water `.

Oct 6th - 2020 - Trump putting on a brave face - seems more like - after the horse has bolted -
He has infected more staff - than he thought now.

Oct 7th - 2020 -  More areas of England to be controlled next Monday- Manchester for one - I like
this one - Wales are to quarantine English people - who cross their border - in search of a drink -
in the future - if there get the virus.

Oct 8th - 2020 - plans to be announced today - of the possible lock down area`s in the north -
Cafe`s will only be allowed to serve non alcoholic drinks - may be one of them - Scotland is to
ban - from 6.00 pm tonight - many measures to combat the virus further.

Oct 9th - 2020 - Seems like all our four nations - are going their own way to combat the virus -
Many nations now - reporting a big increase in Coronavirus infections - France, Germany, many &
other countries introducing tougher measures now - Seems like Scotland - is leading the way.

Oct 10th - 2020 - President Trump is going back - on the campaign trail - after his virus bout -
Seems like uni students are partying - causing the uprise in the virus figures - I am going down
with a chest cold - no fever - loss of taste - a good sign - time for me - to isolate - again ?

Oct 11th - 2020 - France 27,000 new cases - of the virus - the UK 15,166 new cases yesterday -
The killer punch comes in tomorrow in England - with new measures - Scotland has them since
Friday - No alcohol when seated in cafe`s after 6.00 pm - 12,672 - new cases in England. 50 died.

Oct 12th - 2020 - Just under 14,000 new cases in England - death`s 65.

Oct 13th - 2020 - New restriction`s announced Low - Medium - High - Liverpool with the `High `.

Oct 14th - 2020 - Liverpool in trouble - they held a party - many more people now has the Virus -
Another lad in America - did not believe in the virus - a Trump follower - he held a big party - with
many others - later tested for the virus - result two of his elder relatives died - after with being in
contact with him ` I believe in the virus now ` he said - too late.

Oct 15th = 2020  - Mayor of Greater Manchester - threatens to sue the government - over latest
restrictions to his city - Manchester is in `High `.

Oct 16th - 2020 - One owner of a gym has refused to close in Manchester - he was warned a
fine of £1000 - will be imposed - then £2000 - if he refuses - after 2 hours - interesting times.

Oct 17th - 2020 - Cash offer from Boris to Manchester - not enough - we need £ 5 million more -
More lock downs likely - postcode numbers will be considered - Wales included.

Oct 18th - 2020 - Not many people wearing masks - in the streets - cases rising in many places -

Oct 19th - 2020 - Manchester refusing to budge - still want £5 million more - stallmate.

Oct 20th - 2020 - I had a bad morning with a blocked nose then suddenly - clear as a bell - so I went for a walk - got too windy on the riverside - I wrote a bit - for my stories - then home.
A minister to talk at 7.00 pm tonight`s T.V. on - coronavirus.

Oct 21 - 2020 - Northern City`s & Councils agree - on a £41 million package - to tide them over
their Stage 3 penalty - imposed by the government - yesterday - (severe restrictions )
I feel great after yesterday`s walk - 15 hours of no blockage of my nose - no loss of taste or smell
- but I have not felt well - after my flu jab - three weeks ago - Am I going through - LONG VIRUS ?.

Oct 22nd - 2020 - Boris clamps down on Manchester - after an agreement on social package.

Oct 23rd - 2020 - Nelson - is Nelson heading for a fall - how long will he be able to look out -
over London ? Many Cities in one of three stages - some in stage three - severe lock down.

Oct 24th - 2020 - Felt very ill today - have had a bad cold after the flu jab -  a month ago -
coughing up tons of mucus - managed to stop the endless coughing - by writing a part of a story
( sitting up straight on a computer chair ) - clocks went Foreward / backward - one hour - 2.00 am

Oct 25th - 2020 - seems our Stuartwaters has reach 50 + ( there is money to be made - in dirt )
Went to get medicine from pharmacy - put mask on indoors - (not far from bus stop) then walked
the 80 yards to bus - could not breath - before I got there - so I took mask off - returned home.

Oct 26th - 2020 - Type went smaller yesterday - not well today - daughter got medicine today.

Oct 27th - 2020 - no contribution yesterday - ill - ( blocked nose )

Oct 28th - 2020 - No news from me  today -  ill - try again tomorrow

Oct 29th - 2020 - Better now - bad news - 2nd wave of virus - seems to be biting - in France -
Germany  - as well as the U.K. - I thought I might have caught it - I could nor breathe through
my nose - More restrictions in U.K. - started this week - cafe`s shut only `take a ways`- allowed

Oct 30th - 2020 - A month after my Flu Jab & I am still not well - considering isolation again -
I find I cant use a mask for long - have neck badge - will I be able to use on bus - or shouted
off bus - increase in cases in U.K. & in Europe too - deaths as well - American election under -
way to elect a new President - in November - Will Trump - be trumped - Paris under lock down.

Oct 31st - 2020 - Boris thinking of complete lock down - for one month - will announce today if -
Two students fined £10,000 each - for holding a rave - bank of Dad to pay - Sean Connery dies -
a youngster of 90 - today - I am still ill - cant breathe properly - found out I can only use the
blue inhaler - four times a day - Maximum - Donald Trump says - we have turned the corner -
talking about the coronavirus - famous last words -

Nov 1st - 2020 - Boris has started November off well - announced `England only ` will start a full lock - down from Nov. 5th to Dec.   for one month - Schools will be open - food shop too - gym`s -
cafe`s closed - people stocking up all ready - I have a few tin of food - from last lock- down -
More serious this time - the virus - Scotland, Wales N.Ireland - will have their own measures -

Nov 2nd - 2020 - Will this lock down work ? - youngsters do not like it - will older people be able -
to - get - food supplies - supermarkets & shops open - after Nov 5th - panic buying will clear -
the stores - save your newspaper`s - as toilet rolls may vanish - into thin air. 

Nov 3rd - 2020 - America`s BIG day - election of the next President - Trump or Biden - I am still
trying to guess - which is which - Blue is Biden - red is Trump - I think that is right - all I have to
do now - who is - a Republican - BLUE / Democrat - RED - I only put the TV on at 9.30am - seems
Biden is ahead - a million votes still to count - Parliament to decide if Boris CAN order - this month
long - lock down.

Nov 4th - 2020 - America still - in the throws of choosing a new President - Liverpool is our most
restricted city - but tomorrow it joins England - as the entire country is in lock down - one month.

Nov 5th - 2020 - Fireworks night is OUT - it is in the exclusive zone - very quiet - ban them

Nov 6th - 2020 - American election still not decided - Biden leading - MORE votes than Trump -
People annoyed at Boris - may still be in a lock down at Xmas - Hairdresser will continue to cut
hair - fine very high - at £1000 - unless he stops --

Nov 7th - 2020 - Scotland ban smacking - first country to do so - Biden wins Pennsylvania by
more than 28,000 - he is leading in the other four states- Biden still 253 to 214 votes ahead -
UK visitors banned from going to Denmark - fear of MINK carry the virus - culling the mink - now.

Nov 8th - 2020 - Cenotaph service scaled down - virus - only ROYALS - & British Legion flags allowed  + Chelsea Pensioners - BIDEN wins - America Election - over 270 college votes.
First WOMAN Vice President Elected - Biden`s running mate ( non white ). Virus daily rates - UP.

Nov 9th - 2020 -  warm week- end - warmer outdoors - than it is indoors - 60F - Trump STILL not admitting defeat 290 - 214 - Challenging result in law courts - Lock down (be extended to Xmas) ?

Nov 10th - 2020 - Very quiet today - after American elections - Trump has law going through any
voting mishaps - Deaths over a thousand a day - in England - Brexit - being discussed now - will
we get a good deal from President Biden -

Nov 11th - 2020 - Unknown Warrior in West Minster Abbey - honoured - 100 years - 1920 - 2020.
New American President Joe Biden - to meet European leaders soon.

Nov 12th - 2020 - Donald Trump - finally gives up - today - he accepts Joe Biden is the President -

Nov 13th - 2020 - Trump blocks Biden`s transition team - from doing its job - in Intelligence -
Black people - twice as likely to get Coronavirus - than white people - news report today -

Nov 14th - 2020 - Biden wins Georgia - Trump will NOT concede - May contest in 2024 - I will not
go out - as the anti-dote may be ready- in December - I will walk round - my garden - for now.

Nov 15th - 2020 - Trump - A rally in Washington turns nasty - rival clash - U.K. Virus today 26,860

Nov 16th - 2020 - U.K. Virus down to 24,962 - Deaths from 462 - today 168 - Lock down working.

Nov 17th - 2020 - Scotland (Virus) in some parts - may come under the most serious of conditions.

Nov 18th - 2020 - Xmas lock down - a possibility - from December 2nd - may not be enough -
Boris - in another 14 days isolation - after standing TOO near man - diagnosed later with virus -
in No 10 Downing St. - Brexit nears with no deal - still over - OUR fishing rites.

Nov19th - 2020 -  U.K. - 19,609 confirmed cases of the virus yesterday - lock down over Xmas ?
will be considered by Government in next few days -

Nov 20th - 2020 - Scotland to be restricted in movements - Glasgow + the west coast.

Nov 21st - 2020 - Care Homes residents - will be given the Vaccine first - then my age group -
Number of virus cases tested positive in U.K. on Saturday - 19,875 - died 341.

Nov 22nd - 2020 - Restrictions / relaxation for Xmas to be announced by Boris - on Monday -
Most large towns / city`s - will have own new 3 tier to abide to - Trump did not attend G 8 -
meeting in Saudi Arabia - setting up of vaccine stations started - extra people in training -

Nov 23rd - 2020 - Latest virus figures for U.K. - 18,662 confirmed - deaths 398 - for Sunday -
Jud Trump wins N.Ireland snooker title against - Ronnie O`Sullivan - 9-7 - (best of 17) -

Nov 24th - 2020 - Boris announced new measures at 3.00pm today - I missed them all - (writing)

Nov 25th - 2020 - Will all Kent be in Tier 3 as a result of Sittingbourne being the worst area in -
the country yesterday - for virus infections - over 600 people + per 100,000  people - Tier 1- 2 - 3
- will cover all England - sever restrictions will follow - London will be in Tier 3 -

Nov 26th - 2020 - Kent in the highest group Tier 3 - Strange Essex - not in group 3 - reviewed
on Dec 16th - Xmas - a free for all - I see the virus deaths rising sharply - in New Year -

Nov 27th - 2020 - U.K. 17,555 - confirmed new cases yesterday - Deaths 498 - also confirmed -
Kent & Medway in Tier 3 - Thanet like Sittingbourne - the worst area`s - these measures will
last until 5 days before Xmas - then relaxed over Xmas - Wrong decision - in my opinion.

Nov 28th - 2020 - England - Scotland - Wales - N Ireland - imposing their own restrictions on the virus now - Trump will not concede - John Biden - takes over presidency - on January 20th - 2021

Nov 29th - 2020 -  Brexit deal no nearer - Fishing quota`s stumbling block - most likely - No Deal -
People against next restrictions - gather in London - to protest - about Tier 3.

Nov 30th - 2020 - I have decided that Xmas is Not for me this year - I have told my family - I will
Not be visiting them this year - The vaccine is not far away now - so why chance my getting the
virus - My daughter understands - as I usually go to her house - but (there is always a but) -
My son insists - he is coming to my daughters from Essex - he is out there working - meeting
people - dealing with people - picking up their cars -  returning them - from all over the place.
My daughter has her mother living with her - she is over 80 - but - what is she to do - ban him.
Am I being selfish - I think of all the weeks/months - I could be in hospital - organs ruined when
I come out - No - I would rather put  `Do not resuscitate ` on my notes.

Dec 1st - 2020 - Xmas well under way now - Deadlock over fishing rite`s with Brexit - France -scared - of what French fisherman Can do - like their Farmers`Want this & not that - syndrome.

Dec 2nd - 2020 - Start of the Tier 3 - just when stores like Debenham`s are closing for good -
from today stores & shops CAN  open - no restrictions - Vaccine approved by U.K. by German
makers - first vaccine approved n the world - I will be in the first group - to be vaccinated -
after the N.H.S. Staff & Care Homes - two thoughts - why has this vaccine been Passed before
the Germans have passed it = for their use - Hope my vaccination will Not by done - in a hospital -
as that is where all the confirmed cases - are in wards there -

Dec 3rd - 2020 - More news on the Vaccine - after the N.H.S. & Care Homes - a scale introduced
from over 85`s down to 50/60 year old`s - when they can expect their vaccine - some at Easter -
The first vaccine`s will need to be kept frozen down to 80 - Centergrade - Later new vaccine`s
can be kept in a fridge - All sorts of advise given - I will see - which is suitable  for me - if possible.

Dec 4th - 2020 - Last ditch Brexit deal still available - at the expense of Britain giving away some
quota`s of fish - remember French farmers - burnt British meat at their ports - Scottish Care
Homes will start vaccinating residents - next in weeks -

Dec 5th - 2020 - Yesterday U.K. cases 15,539 - deaths 397 - I  see the Xmas confirmed cases -   
& deaths - rising quite sharply - when people MIX then - had two light failures for seconds - at
6.00 tonight - I searched for temporary lights quickly -

Dec 6th - 2020 - The Vaccine has arrived & will be given to N.H.S. staff first - Very cold weather.

Dec 7th - 2020 - This vaccine is being distributed around Britain - needs to be kept extra cold.

Dec 8th - 2020 - A lady of 90 is the first person to receive the Pfizer / Biontech vaccine seen on
T.V. this morning - Margaret Keenan is in a care home - Main light flickering again - no power cut.
Medway hit the all time ` top spot`in Britain - for virus confirmed - beats `Swale `who was No 1.

Dec 9th - 2020 - First vaccine in Kent took place to a man - this time in Ashford ( I am told ) -
Seems that Maidstone joins Medway & Swale as the most confirmed Coronavirus cases in Kent.
I saw for a brief minute the Queen on T.V. this morning - with other members of the Royal Family -
were they having the vaccine - or something else. Second person - to have the vaccine - a William Shakespeare - No jokes please - Scribe to the editor - if you must - I understand  the people with an N.H.S.appointment to keep - will be offered the vaccine  first - mine may come after that.

Dec 10th - 2020 -   The Prime Minister Boris Johnson fly`s to Brussels - to find a last minute -
solution to a Brexit deal or no Brexit deal - Northern Ireland solution found - they stay in the
single market - no tariffs - between border with Southern Ireland - Macron wants fishing rites -
to stay as they are - because of what French fishermen - will do - when they dont get them.
Looks like a NO DEAL now - hope Boris does not give them - OUR fishing waters - to please them.

Four years that we have waited. As French fishermen have baited
The end is near for Boris to win.  Lets drink to it with Brandy or Gin.

Dec 11th - 2020 - Medway still in the top spot with Swale - Maidstone - London in Tier 3 - soon ?

Dec 12th - 2020 - Received a letter from the NHS about getting the test to see if I have the virus -
I phoned my daughter as the letter was addressed to my flat - But did not have my name on it -
I was expecting a letter telling me that the vaccine WAS ready for me - We are looking into it -
After talking with daughter about getting a test - with the rate of confirmed cases in Medway -
I have decided to wait for the vaccine - I could catch the virus - off any 4 centre`s in Medway -
My ex had a letter telling her the vaccine is ready for her - on Dec.19th - with a follow up Jan 7th.
I thought my letter this morning was the same - she`s no breathing problems - but a heart one.

Dec 13th - 2020 - 5.00 pm today - will be the last chance to decide a deal - with the E.U. - that
is the deadline - Four Royal Navy protection ships - ready to stop the French & Spanish fishing vessel`s - from entering British south east coastal waters - Boris has always said - ` No Deal `.

Dec 14th - 2020 - Late press ` The E.U. & U.K. decided to extend the deadline - for a deal - but
with the E.U. holding ALL the cards - a deal that the U.K. must except - Mrs Merkel is reported -
saying `We will make Britain grovel `. EU (reported) ) regards Britain as a 3rd World country now.

Dec 15th - 2020 - A new strain of the virus discovered in Havering in London - as the virus cases-
increase in parts of the country - Education suffering - I suggest scrapping 2020 results & making 2021 - the education new year - then make the school leaving age 16 instead - until virus beaten.

Dec 16th - 2020 - More parts of England come under Tier 3 this morning - Essex - & the North -

Boris Johnson the Prime Minister - will still relax the restrictions from Dec 23rd to 27th - even  -
though people getting the new coronavirus - as a different strain has been detected.
My ex was to have her first jab today - now cancelled from yesterday - reason given - they MUST
use up ALL the 97 phials yesterday - as they will go to waste - Over subscribed - possibly.
New - no mixing of people in private gardens - over Xmas - in ALL areas.

Dec 17th - 2020 - A ferry reported yesterday - six crew members down with the virus - now whole ship iin guarantine - Medway heads list of most confirmed virus cases in Kent - 600+ per 100,000
people - Boris confirms - Xmas 5 day relaxing of some rules - is the right way to go -

Dec 18th - 2020 - The French Leader Macron - has caught the coronavirus in a meeting with -
THREE LEADERS of their countries - all must quaratine for 7 - to 10 days - at a E.U. meeting -

Dec 19th - 2020 - All the world country`s are getting more confirmed cases of coronavirus now,
as they loosen their grip on it - a few weeks ago - vaccine going well in England - I dont qualify -
For the virus vaccine yet -

Dec 20th - 2020 - New strain of the coronavirus found in Kent & London - result most country`s
banning people from traveling to England - including Scotland - Wales - N. Ireland - even ferries -
trains - France banning them today - Brexit no nearer a deal - fishing the problem - France ?
Gym`s & Hairdresser`s closed now - Much worse now, we are in Tier 4 - with London.
The other three home country`s - will not allow English people to travel over their borders.

Dec 21st - 2020 - England cut off - The new strain of virus is rumoured to have started in Kent -
as country`s boycott England - 500,000 have had the vaccine - I have NOT yet - Boots Chemist
on the Thorndike Surgery site - is closing down - Doctors retiring early - to avoid - cut off time of
next year - for top end - of their pension pot -

Dec 22nd - 2020 - Daughter went to chemist to get my C.O.P.D. medicine - When bloke in front
of her started coughing a lot - NOT wearing a mask neither. She always wears mask - visiting me -words fail me - Brexit likely no deal`. French fishermen land 84% of fish caught in British waters -
some to British ports - Our fishermen land only 9% - news report -

Dec 23rd - 2020 - What with France stopping ferry`s from travelling to Calais & the French
fishermen will stop English fishermen from landing fish - in our home ports - New Years day - if
a no deal happens on Dec 31st - will be chaotic -

Dec 24th - 2020 - Another step nearer `A Deal `as the E.U. lets U.K. Farmer`s products in -
Not for the sake of British fishermen - I hope - offer the French Fishermen our 9% - we will have -
their share of 84.4% - as it is now. The New type of this virus is spreading fast - as Calais is to
re-open to U.K. traffic -

Dec 25th - 2020 - It`s Christmas - a present from  the E.U.  `A DEAL `.

Dec 26th - 2020 - Had a look at Government paper on THE DEAL - all I could gather through the
summery was - No Tariffs on movement of goods - On FISHING - we will build up our fishing fleet.

Dec 27th - 2020 - `The deal`- over 1200 pages long - even `summery` was over 28 pages long -
Quite nice the weather in my part of Kent - this week-end - like a spring day on Boxing Day - with
sunshine - I saw the MOON at 3.55pm today - M. P.s vote on `Deal`Dec.31 - (vote from home) -
Flooding in some parts of Britain this week-end - Bedfordshire for one - I put out story of N.A.F.F.I.
girl I used to skate with - she was drafted into the N.A.F.F.I - for war work - sent to North Africa -
She came from Cliff - lovely girl - she was brown as a berry - when she came home on leave -

Dec 28th - 2020 - U.K. - Virus confirmed cases - going UP - 41,385 - deaths 357 - now the new
strain - started in the U.K. - to take it`s toll - Boris has made SOME concessions on fish quota`s.

Dec 29th - 2020 - What a Year 2020 was - an easy date to remember - a hard one - to forget -
New vaccines coming on the market - I have NOT been offered one yet - My Doctor`s surgery -
seems deserted - front door locked - do not answer phone - Several doctors have resigned -
I am locked in - not even the garden I visit now -  The snow is coming tomorrow -

Dec 30th - 2020 - MPs to vote on EU - UK TRADE agreement at 9.55 am today - Labour Leader
orders their members to vote = YES - for deal - Boris Johnson want Tory MPs also to vote - YES -
Essex now in special HIGH Virus situation - MAY require a Tier 5 ? - EU  LEADERS sign Trade - YES.
BREXIT here JAN 1st - NO TARIFFS - on Haulage between EU & UK - On Fishing - concessions made.

Dec 31st - 2020 - U.K. - 50,023 confirmed new cases Wednsday - 981 deaths - The Queen signs
BREXIT into Law - The U.K at 11pm tonight out of the E.U. - Lewis Hamilton knighted in New
Year`s honour list. --  8)  - More news of virus U.K. - last tonight 55,892 - deaths 964.

Jan 1st - 2021 - I stayed up to see Brexit wheeled in - at 11.00 pm - Very quiet on the river at 12.
Firework`s going off - seemed right outside my door - then nothing - One of the worrying news items that came out late was - that one of the vaccine`s jabs given - then at 21 days later the second jab given. It now appears that  - against the advice - the government mean to give the second jab 15 WEEKS later- ( that is nearly 4 months later ) - Not enough vaccine bottles ?

Jan 2nd - 2021 - A quiet day in my flat - I catch up on my paperwork - No SNOW in my area,
I sometimes s have a nap in my comfortable armchair - as I can only sleep for 2 hours at a time.
because of a blocked nose - Today - I went to bed for 3 hours - a luxury - Britain is responsible
for the new strain of the virus - The World - banneds people from travelling to or through the U.K.
U.K. - New cases of virus - 55,725 - Deaths - 445 - U.S.A. records 20,138,931 virus cases so far -
Deaths - 343,884 - total to today - U.K. records over 50,000 new cases of virus - 5 days running.

Jan 3rd - 2021 - News of a Landslide in `Ask `- village in Norway - 4 recovered - reminds me of
Aberfan - South Wales in the 1960s - Virus confirmed - still increasing in England.

Jan 4th - 2021 - First Oxford - Astrazeneca - vaccine given to an 82 year old man - Trump still tries
to swing election result - HIS way - he wants officials in Biden`s State - to re-count 11,000+ votes
to him - His term as President over on Jan 6th. ?

Jan 5th - 2021 - NEW strain of Coronavirus is causing complete `Lock Down` in Britain - as this
strain started in Kent - is rapidly spreading around the world - TRUMPS last stand - as he tries to
get a single vote in Georgia to control the Senate for decades to came - TWO Senator`s from
Georgia - are need to swing Senate to - Biden`s party - or one vote to Trump`s party - U.K. more
cases confirmed 58,000+ Death`s just under 500 - last 24 hours -

Jan 6th - 2021 - New cases 60,916 - Deaths to 838 - in last 24 hours- Medway - all beds in use -
The world is shutting DOWN - as this new strain travels fast around the globe - Schools, shops,
only shopping & medicine allowed out for - all British holidays cancelled - for a month or two - to
curb the virus - RED Votes winning in Georgia - for the last two in Senate - to be elected -

Jan 7th - 2021 - U.K. - Coronavirus escalate to 60,916 comfirmed cases - Deaths to 630 - (24 hour)
Had phone call this morning saying`Coronavirus jab available tonight at 6.40 - tonight`- Accepted.
Biden gets last Georgia vote for the Control of  Senate - Trump supporters `Storm `a Capitol
building - not the vote THEY wanted - ( 4 die - one women shot by police - 3 died in hospital )
Trump promises - peaceful transition - on Jan 20th. End of TRUMP - for future next president 2024.

Jan 8th - 2021 - U.K. - up to 68,053 new cases - deaths up to 1,325 - not getting any better
KIM - threatens the U.S. with a nearly finished Nuclear submarine -
Medway - to starts vaccination on Jan 11 - Lordswood - may be one of the sites -
A lady `Col Hutton `on the news today - has done up her grandchildren`s Xmas parcels -
She lost both hands two years ago - she had a hand transplant for both hands - now she can
wrap parcels - with both hands.

Jan 9th - 2021 - The Queen - took my tip - will have have vaccine done - at Windsor Castle -    8)
Better than queuing up on a cold icy Friday night - U.K. new virus cases - 54,940 - deaths - 563.

Jan 10th - 2021 - My Vaccine made in Germany at Mainz - a Pfizer`s Biontect 2nd jab of vaccine in
21 days - Mine was a cancellation on Jan 7th - if I waited to Monday `Delce ` doing vaccination`s -
as well - I hear - My vaccination is 70% - proof - My elder brother would have been `100 ` today.

Jan 11th - 2021 - U.K. - New cases 46,169 - Deaths 529 - Mass virus jab - for millions starts today
from 8.00am to 8.00pm - 7 days a week.

Jan 12th - 2021 - U.K. - New cases - 45,533 - Deaths - 1,243 - People flouting the restrictions - by
hiring a mini van - put 30 people in it - travelling from England to Wales - just to go for a - WALK.
Police to patrol the streets - to catch people holding illegal parties - or gigs - then fine the leaders
tens of thousands of pounds - Police have not patrolled `streets` for many a year.

Jan 13th - 2021 - 4 days since I had first JAB - had a sharp pain in left ARM when I reached for
for something to my left - I received my cancelled SLOT through my surgery - NOT through a letter
I have NO idea now - when my 2nd SLOT will be - should have been Jan 28th -  Boris has changed the `goal post `- now I have no means of knowing `when & where ` my 2nd one will be - People had a letter saying where to go & when - I presume - were given a small card (size of bus pass) -
told to write down the vaccine name + its number (pinned on doors) the return venue & date was
BLANK - as I can not get in touch with my surgery (door locked + no answer to phone calls) - I will have take `pot luck ` turn up on Jan 28 - at LORDSWOOD - Looks like it will be Easter time - Now.

Jan 14th - 2021  - Now a Brazilian strain of the Coronavirus - has turned up - U.K. Vaccine total
now - 3,067,541 - Deaths 1,564 - heard today - the the coronavirus started in 2012 - when two
people had it - cant remember if it was in China or not.

Jan 15th - 2021 - Pharmasist`s now to vaccine people - People from Brazil banned from 4.00 pm -
from flying in to Heathrow - Portugal too now.

Jan 16th - 2021 - U.K. - 1,295 have died - 41,346 cases confirmed - America - police/national guard
drafted into Washington ready for trouble from Trump supporters - Joe Biden will be President in
3 days time - Trump has decided to stay away from the inauguration ceremony.

Jan 17th - 2021 - U.K. - 671 deaths - 38,598 new cases - lock down working with deaths - Air
travel with restrictions - must self isolate after arrival - Russian man - poisoned - returns to Russia.

Jan 18th - 2021 - U.K. seems the latest lock down i working - over the last two days - less cases - less deaths - Hospital`s were near to busting point - Reported today - the Pfizer`Biontec Vaccine
the same one I had on Jan 7th - is having problems in the U.S. & in the E.U. (made in Germany) -

Jan 19th - 2021 - U.K. Health Sec. has the virus - isolation - for him - until Sunday - he say`s.
The new cases of the virus were going down - as the new restriction BITE - Same with death`s
My X had a vaccine date - after daughter phoned surgery - on another matter- then asked about
a vaccine date - Nurse said `Have`nt you had one yet`- then offered her next day - at 10.15 am.
She was also given - a return jab date - on that card - She had the Oxford vaccine..

Jan 20th - Joe Biden becomes the 46th President of the United States TODAY - The Ex President
Donald Trump say`s `I will not attend the ceremony (sour grapes) - He may play GOLF instead --Trump`s now is going to a convention - using Air force One + Helicoptor - Later to Florida - using
Air force One - for the final time. U.K. - New released cases 38,905 - Deaths 1,820 - worst to date.

Jan 21st - 2021- My vaccine - the Pfizer Biontect is under investigation in Germany - it is said now -
` Only 33% effective `- Patients in some hospitals + care homes - have had a letter SLIPPED in
their belongings - stating Do Not Resuscitate ( D.N.R.) - without their or family knowing about it.
U.K. latest - new Coronavirus confirmed cases - 37,892 - Deaths I,290 - last 24 hours.

Jan 22nd - 2021 - UK thinking of closing our borders to stop the virus spreading - New President
of the U.S.A. Joe Biden started - by undoing Trumps`money for a Mexico wall`( to stop Mexicans
entering the U.S.A. illegally - ( a 3000 mile wall ) Other measures too - Climate change format.
U.K. - latest - virus confirmed cases - 40,261 - deaths - 1,401 - I had another circular from the -
Government - `Can expect your group to have first jab - by mid February `(had my 1st - Jan 7th)

Jan 23rd - 2021 - If the government had stuck to the original agreement - 21 days before my 2nd
jab - in a fortnight - I would have been insolated from the virus - I could infect others still - but I
would only a mild breathing problem - through my immunisation - being stronger - Jan 28 + 7 days.
The thought of going to hospital & put on that ventilator - makes me shudder - Latest news at -
6 pm - Senior doctors in England, Scotland & Wales - want to see the Pfizer 2nd vaccine -
to be administered earlier - as it is 84% - effective two weeks after the 1st jab - That bucked me
up no end. Latest figures - U.K. - confirmed cases 33,529 - deaths 1,348.

Jan 24th - 2021 - U.K. Schools may not open until Easter - as the Coronavirus retains its grip - due
to another strain - 2 cases discovered in Kent in Sept. 2020 - No reply from government - about -
reducing the 12 week waiting time - for my 2nd jab - due Jan 28th - Blocked nose - bad today -

Jan 25th - 2021 - Snow expected in my part of Kent - none near me - Labour Leader - self isolate -
Frank Lampard released as Chelsea manager -  replaced by Thomas Tuchel - Gordon Brown says
`Britain will become a Failed State `- & he`s he the one who - sold half of our gold reserves -
Scotland applying again - to become a separated country - U.K. cases - 22,195 - deaths - 592.

Jan 26th - 2021 - P.M. thinking `quarantine`for all air passengers arrivals - in hotels - It has -
occurred to me that the Queen had her jab - 3 days after mine Jan 7th - I wonder if she will have
to wait the 12 weeks - or not - for her 2nd jab - (answers on a post card please) - Deaths from
the Coronavirus in U.K. - since it started - 100,162.

Jan 27th - 2020 - E.U. may block non E.U. countries from getting vaccine - made in Europe - E.U
were late in ordering vaccines from Europe - Britain ordered them earlier - France have only -
vaccinated 1,000,000 people - Spain - run out of vaccine - E.U. want some of U.K. supply.

Jan 28 - 2020 -  Today I would have had my 2nd jab - 21 days after the first - not to be - Boris the
P.M. off to Scotland today - Scotland announce HUGE increase in social spending - Billions for this -
Billions for that - Nice timing - English TAX PAYERS MONEY is SAFE ? - crafty & FISHY -

Jan 29th - 2020 - People travelling from over Kent - to have their 1st vaccine - today - Should Boris
Johnson have traveled to Scotland yesterday - Nicola Sturgeon - thinks not.

Jan 30th - 2020 - Not well - so no input today - maybe later.

Jan 31st - 2020 - Tony Blair - the ex Labour P.M. in the U.K. - tells Boris Johnson - `How the run the
Government` today on `Sky`-  No details on Vitus cases - or deaths - E.U. - about allocation of
vaccines ordered - trying to stop some German exports of the Vaccine`s - to non E.U. country`s.
Late news from yesterday - cases 21,088 - deaths 587. (24 hours) - Did Queen have 2nd jab early.
Nearly 8.9 million Coronavirus Jabs given in U.K.

Feb 1st - 2021 - row over the Vaccines ordered by the U.K. by the EU - want the U.K. to share.
Reported today - the U.K. has 300,000,000 Vaccine`s on order - Football players spreading the
Coronavirus - by hugging when scoring a goal - a hand clap - better from mates - much better -
 U.K. Latest virus cases - 18,607 - Deaths - 406 - 9.2 Million people vaccinated.

Feb 2nd - 2021 - U.K has 400,000,000 vaccines - on order - Captain Sir Thomas Moore died of
coronavirus today - at age 100 - He walked with zimmer frame - 100 laps of his garden - for the
N.H.S. collecting donations of over 33 million pounds - for the N.H.S. - Knighted by the Queen -
in the summer of 2020 at Windsor Castle - New cases of Coronavirus 16,840 - Deaths 1,449 -
9.65 million - vaccinated in U.K. with 1st jab - so far.

Feb 3rd - 2021 - The Kent variant  of the Coronavirus (post code ME15) - is the Maidstone one -
Only 150 people from all over Britain - tested for this NEW one - My ex has to go to Maidstone hospital soon, for her 2nd eye re-examination - I am feeling better - no blockage of NOSE for two
days now - marvellous - France vaccination - up to 1,500,000 now - Spain similar - E.U. to blame ?
U.K. coronavirus - New cases - 19,202 - Deaths 1,322.

Feb 4th - 2021 -  U.K.scientists will see if they can MIX - the various vaccine`s in some tests - I do
not like the sound of that - I would like the same one - I cant see the TOP people in Government -
having a different one - so why should other people - My ex had to go into hospital - my daughter
phoned her doctor - no answer - then 111 - `cant except your call until tomorrow `so she dialed
999 - got an ambulance to Medway hospital - she has a breathing problem - accept into a Covid ward last night - test for Coronavirus - NEGATIVE - she was on morphine - no oxygen administered
- comfortable this morning.

Feb 5th - 2021 - U.K. Virus cases 20,634 - Deaths 915 - last 24 hours - Reports of more virus
companies would combine their vaccines - still work with NEW strains (South African / Kent / Brazil.
U.K. Latest - coronavirus cases 19,114 - deaths 1,014 - cases DOWN - deaths UP.

Feb 6th - 2021 - UK cases 18,262 - deaths 828 - UK people vaccinated 11,465,210 - 1st doses -
510,057 2nd cases - latest U.K. figures - 5.00 pm - My ex - may leave hospital - this week-end -
Over 50 year old people in U.K. - expect to be vaccinated by May 2021.

Feb 7th - 2021 - France & Spain - get vaccines - today. U.K. order more vaccine - for next year.

Feb 8th - 2021 - New U.K. cases 15,845 - Deaths 373 - U.K. total - 1st vaccine - 12,325,735 -
U.K. Sunday - 2nd vaccine - 511,447 - Astrazeneca vaccine company is to work on a booster
vaccine against the South African variety - as theirs is less effective on South African vaccine -
Tonight U.K. cases 14,104 - Deaths 333 - U.K. confirmed deaths -  tested positive after 28 days -
112,798 - Cases going UP - Deaths going DOWN -

Feb 9th - 2021 - New cases U.K. 12,364 - Deaths 1,052 -- New total immunised 12,646,486 - New
rule on aircraft - coming from a country - that has new strains of virus & lying about it - 10 years in
jail or large fine - starting from Monday.

Feb 10th - 2021 - U.K. New cases 13,013 - Deaths 1,001 - deaths starting to decrease - a little -
Vaccinations in Britain - are more than the WHOLE of the E.U. - it is reported -

Feb 11th 2021 - Over 12 million people - vaccinated in Britain now - Snow descends on Medway -
this week - very cold minus -7 degrees here - Scotland down to -17 degrees - may clear week-end. U.K. latest cases 13,494 - deaths 678 - Ex President Donald Trump - trial starts for impeachment.

Feb 12th 2021 - U.K. cases 15,144 - deaths 758 - deaths on the rise - again - Kent virus found in
Australia - reported today.

Feb 13th - 2021 - Cases in U.K. 13,308 - deaths 621 - nearly 15,000,000 had vaccine in U.K.
Ex president Donald Trump MAY be barred from running for President again - in the future.
Donald Trump avoids impeachment - 57 / 43 vote (Senate needs a two thirds majority to succeed)

Feb 14th - 2021 - Both cases & deaths went down - cases 10,972 - deaths 258 - one expert says -
`we may need another vaccine in the autumn - for the new variance`s `.

Feb 15th - 2021 - U.K. cases 9765 - deaths 230 - all going Down good - France - Germany - the
vaccine in both countries up - to over 4 million now vaccinated.

Feb 16th - 2021 - Boris came on T.V. last night - giving latest news on the virus - U.K. latest cases -
10,625 - deaths 799 - A possible course because a new variant -  found in England & Canada.

Feb 17th - 2021 - Scotland open schools - on Monday - U.K. cases 12,718 - deaths 738 - why are
cases & deaths going UP again - a new strain ? - Prince Phillip goes to hospital - for observation.

Feb 18th - 2021 - Prince Phillip - is 100 this year - U.K. new cases 12,057 - deaths 454 - people
vaccinated just under 16 million - I had an e mail from government today- `shielded people`-
should stay indoors - until March 31st now - except for medicine & exercise.

Feb 19th - 2021 - Latest figures - U.K. cases 12,027 - death 533 - total Vaccinated 17,465,127 -
1st doses -16,875,536 - 2nd doses 589,591 - over a 24 hour period - Australian tennis won by -

Feb 20th - 2021 -  U.K. latest cases - 10,406 - deaths 445 - Total vaccinated 17,852,327 -

Feb 21st - 2021 -  It does`nt seem like this Coronavirus is going away - It will still be here - in
one form or another - Nearly a year has passed since my self isolation on March 10th 2020 -
Britain has done well to vaccinate - nearly 18 million peope - I will feel better after my 2nd Jab -
at the beginning of April - latest U.K. cases just in - 9,834 - deaths 215 - Australian Tennis final
won by Novak Djokovic in Melbourne today - Welsh Snooker title won by Jordan Brown - tonight       beating Ronnie O`Sullivan  8 - 9 frames - ( 17 frames )

Feb 22nd - 2021 - U.K. cases 10, 641 - deaths 178 - New measures announced tonight by Boris -
about Schools - Mixing people - Business`s - Gyms - More tomorrow.

Feb 23rd - 2021 - Lock down will be eased - five weeks at a time - Schools first March 8th  2021 -
April 17th - shops, gyms, hair - May - most venue`s open - U.K. new cases 8.489 - deaths 548 -
Total vaccinated - 18,558,969.

Feb 24th - 2021 - U.K. total cases today 9,938 - deaths 442 - No longer day hours for schools -
Tiger Woods hurt in car crash - operated on - satisfactory - Jordan Brown knock out of snooker
match today by John Higgins 6-0 -

Feb 25th - 2021 - New figures for U.K. cases 9,985 - deaths 323 - New both Primary & Secondary
school children - Secondary children must wear masks in classroom - people may meet ONE friend
indoors for- recreation - Students may return to Campus if need special equipment - students stay at home until Easter - Care home residents will be able to have one visitor - Hold hands- no hugs
or kiss - Weddings maximum six people - Funerals maximum 30 people - Thats for March 8th -
March 29th - larger gatherings allowed - Groups can meet in private gardens - up to six people
from different households - or two full households - Work from home remains - Outdoor tennis  -
basketball courts - golf courses, swimming pools, can re-open - organised football for both adults -
& children - April 12th - Shops - Hairdressers can re-open - Beer gardens - Al Fresco restaurants -
Ban lifted on self-catering holidays. Indoor leisure centre`s like gyms can re-open.

Feb 26th - 2021 - Total vaccinated in U.K. - 18,691,835 - The Queen has said `People who do not want a Coronavirus vaccine are (selfish) - There is a dispute about the word `selfish`- if used -
U.K. cases 8,523 - deaths 345 - last 24 hours.

Feb 27th - 2021 - Captain Sir John Moore - Buried in Bedfordshire today - with an army escourt +
14 soldier firing squad - private funeral, only family present - latest U.K. cases 7,434 - deaths 290.
Total No of vaccinations for U.K. 19,680,000 - Capt Tom - walked with 100 laps with zimmer frame
to raise £38 million pounds for the N.H.S.

Feb 28th - 2021 - All these rugby teams - in close contact - still spread the virus - you multiply that
15 members of each team - then return to their own countries - spread the virus there + ameteur
teams through out the world spreading it at home - Ban it until safer - Other wise quarantine for
14 days - at teams expense - U.K. cases 6,035 - deaths 144 - 1st vaccinations - 20,000,000.

Mar 1st - 2021 - U.K latest cases 5,445 - deaths 104- going down nicely - except new Brazilian
type variation virus - will NOT like ANY of the present vaccines - a new vaccine possibly in autumn.

Mar 2nd - 2021 - UK cases 6,391 - deaths 343 - that`s UP why -   ( week-end ? )

Mar 3rd - 2021 - Latest U.K. cases 6,385 - deaths 315 - 1st dose 21,322,717 - 2nd dose 844,098 -

Mar 4th - 2020 - Latest U.K. cases - 6,573 - deaths 242 - I have been told to isolate to March 31st
by letter - from Matt Hancock.

Mar 5th - 2021 - New river development - Formerly Grays Motors - to be residential with 6 story
flats (142) in Chatham  High Street - U.K. cases 5,947 - deaths 238 - Brazilian virus person found
after a search - Person never signed a form - where he/she would be contacted -  isolate now -
This person was one of six off a plane from Brazil to England - with the new strain of Coronaviru
Mar 6th - 2021 - New flats will have own Conference Centre & Gym + a gated entrance - To Buy ?
Latest cases 6,040 - deaths 58 - Total people vaccinated 22,887,118 - 41.4% -

Mar 7th - 2021 - U.K. Cases 5,177 - Deaths - ( not in yet ) - My daughter went for her Coronavirus Jab today - at Medway Hospital as a Carer - 2 months to the day after mine - Next - Census Form.

Mar 8th - 2021 - Latest cases 4,712 - deaths 65 - No deaths from yesterday recorded by B.B.C. -
First day back at school for English pupils - Boris on T.V. this afternoon - No news of it - 
Oprah Winfrey - launches a two hour television interview - with Harry & Meghan tonight.

Mar 9th - 2021 - no news of cases - Buckingham Palace issues a statement about Harry & Meghan.
The Palace - state that they will deal with it - privately.

Mar 10th - 2021 - Boris Johnson holds another meeting of ministers + advisers - Cases & deaths
delayed - none to report for yesterday - Today new cases 5,766 -deaths 231 - Total vaccinated
23,773,959 - 1st doses 22,592,528. ( A year to the day - when I started this Coronavirus Log )
( Lost - when a glitch on here - wiped out entries from March 10th - 2020 to August 23rd 2020 )

Mar 11th - 2021 - Cases 6,753 - deaths 181 - A third Vaccine now for the autumn - being prepared.

Mar 12th - 2021 - Cases 6,609 - deaths 175 - Had bad day with breathing - easier at 5 pm.

Mar 13th - 2021 - Another week-end - Days seems to fly by these days - Storm passed by my place.

Mar 14th - 2021 - Cases 4,618 - deaths 52 - a marked improvement - Large crowd surround `New
Scotland Yard `after a woman was killed by a serving policeman (not on duty)

Mar 15th - 2021 - Cases 5,089 - deaths 64 - France - Germany & Italy have paused from giving the Oxford Vaccine - Its been reported - because people has developed blood clots from using it.
The Oxford team say - nothing like that - has been reported in Britain - Canada has stopped too.
Daughter phoned at 6.20pm - Awaiting ambulance to take my ex into hospital - nothing serious.

Mar 16th - 2021 - Cases 5,294 - deaths 110 - E.U. medical agency say today - the Oxford Vaccine
is alright to use - Will Brussels now reverse their decision - My Ex in hospital for tests today.
Policeman Wayne Couzens - accused of the murder of Sarah Everard - at the Old Bailey today -
only to give name & date of birth - trial date - set for October.

Mar 17th - 2021 - Cases 5,758 - deaths 141 - Total Vaccinated 27,032,671 - total Ist Vaccinated -
25,273,671 - My ex spent 10 hours waiting with daughter - after some tests - for the results -
at the Hospital - 10.00am to 8.00pm -  They go back today - for more results - taking food/drink.

Mar 18th - 2021 - Cases 6,303 - deaths 95 - Boris has jab tomorrow - 2nd jabs may be delayed as
supplies from India held up.

Mar 19th - 2021 - Cases today 4,802 - deaths 101 - 1st & 2nd dozes 660,876 - (all today )

Mar 20th - 2021 - Latest cases 5,587 - deaths 96 - Scotland`s No 1 Minister Nicola Sturgeon - may be asked to resign - after a court case went against her.

Mar 21st - 2021 - Census Day - every 10 years ( fill in your form ) - Cases 5,312 - deaths 33 -
Sidney in Australia, advised to leave the City, due to flooding, today.

Mar 22nd - 2021 - Cases 5,342 - deaths 17 - lowest death rate - Germany / France / having 3rd wave of Coronavirus now - cases UP - E.U. say they are to STOP Vaccines leaving Germany -
Nicola Sturgeon - Scotland`s 1st Minister - clear after latest hearing - will not resign. Phoned about having FEET done - Offered March 30th at 11.40 am - My daughter phoned to have her car M.O.T.
at the SAME time - she was offered March 30th at 11.30 am - I have other means - of transport.

Mar 23rd - 2021 - Cases 5,379 - deaths 112 - Heard by phone - offered my 2nd Jab at Lordswood
Centre - at 4.40 pm tomorrow - they contacted my daughter as I was in the garden - FEET & JAB -
both to be done within 6 days - Daughter takes me - if ex is not ill - I year on - living with - VIRUS

Mar 24th - 2021 - No cases or deaths - as I was getting my 2nd jab at the time the results - were
broadcasts - try later - for the record - The Centre more organised this time - a lady squrted hand
sanitiser gel on my hand -  A form to fill - my daughter did that for me - then a chair in the clinic was found `left arm or right `- I was asked ` left ` I said -  (no choice the first time) - I took my heavy coat off with assistance - from my daughter - she was asked `do you want to go in with him`
the last time no choice in January - she had to wait outside ( icy roads - in January )- then after the jab  - I was told `you may have a flu like condition `. `how long `I asked ``two or three days `
she said - after that she said ` sit down for quarter of an hour `- we came home - all finished ?

Mar 25th - 2021 - Latest cases today - 6,397 - deaths 63 - No after effects from Jab -  A resident
died in Hospital yesterday - while we were at the Lordswood Centre - A way to stop the E.U. from
stopping the Vaccine - would be to show date - when the  vaccine contract was signed - on world wide television - then get the E.U. to do the same - if they refused - egg on their face.

Mar 26th - 2021 - Cases 6,187 - deaths 70 ( last 24 hours ) -  I was told `a chance you may have
FLU type symptoms - after the 2nd vaccine `I asked ` for how long ` reply `may last a few days `.

Mar 27th - 2021 - Cases 4,715 - deaths 58 - going down nicely - EU still making an issue over their
`lost ` Vaccine`s - A rule for the EU to consider `Order first - Deliver first `.

Mar 28th - 2021 - A third Vaccine - a `Booster`to be used September - Cases 3,862 - deaths 19 -
1st Vaccine`s reached 30 million today.

Mar 29th - 2021 - Today Cases 4,654 - deaths 23 - Six people from 2 households can meet in a
public place or garden from now.

Mar 30th - 2021 - Cases 4,040 - deaths 56 - Had FEET done today by NHS - a long queue outside
the clinic for Vaccine`s. Went to a Co-op shop - passed the queue - then I realised THEY  were
waiting to get in - I joined queue - a man in front of me with no face mask kept walking about - & coming near me - in my mask - It nearly came to words - then he decided he could not wait & left -
Very warm today 60% + coming from Africa - only going to last 3 days - then back to 10 %.

Mar 31st - 2021 - Easter Egg anybody - Nine months to Xmas - Cases today 4,052 - deaths 43.

April 1st - 2021 - Did a walk today - as exersize of half a mile - Cases 4,479 - deaths 51.

April 2nd - 2021 - Cases 3,402 - deaths 52 - People go out today- can be group in a private garden or a park in England.

April 3rd - 2021 - Cases 2,423 - deaths 10 - France - Italy in a lock down situation - over Easter &
beyond - Another country refusing to allow the Oxford Vaccine - to be used - reason - Blood clots ?

April 4th - 2021 - Cases today 2,292 - deaths 10 - Boris will speak tomorrow about a `Traffic Light
System ` for games to be played later - Pubs will sell beer - only OUTSIDE the pub ( garden ? )

April 5th - 2021 - Cases - 2,762 - deaths 26 - New TAX year starts - April 12th is a new date - for
Boris to introduce lifting measures of hairdressing & other items - Woman will cheer this one.

April 6th - 2021 - Is Boris Johnson lifting measures TOO early - time will tell - Latest cases 2,379 -
deaths 20 - April 12th - when shops - gyms will open.

April 7th - 2021 - Cases 2,763 - deaths 45 -  Blood clots using the - Oxford Vaccine 79 - deaths 19.

April 8th - 2021 - Now that blood clots are associated with  the Oxford Vaccine - My two Kin - have
had the Oxford one - I had the Pfizer BioNTech Vaccine - both times - Monday will start the High St.
rush - with stores like Primark`s doing well - Hairdressers`s too - Hempstead Valley - I will give a miss - until much later on - although I will need all my clothes down graded now - a size or two.
Latest cases 3,030 - deaths 53 - I went to my bank - closed for counter services 2.00pm - I went
at 3.10pm after checking the bank closes at 4.00pm. Another visit tomorrow - before 2.00pm.

April 9th - 2021 - Buckingham Palace announced - The Duke of Edinburgh has died peacefully this
morning - The Duke was 99 - I have met the Queen & been invited on various occasions - to some
events - Her 90 birthday party on the Mall - The Garden Party as well - that`s 3  times. The latest cases are late today - Alas - I never met Prince Philip.

April 10th - 2021 - I did not get any vaccine results yesterday -  Today`s cases 2,589 - deaths 40 -
Funeral set for Saturday April 17th at 3.00pm - Not a state funeral - a 41 gun salute (I min interval)
in Britain & British world bases - Australia too - Canada - Family arrive at Windsor Castle.

April 11th - 2021 - Cases 1,730 - deaths 7 - late owing to the Late Duke`s  funeral details.

April 12th - 2021 - Cases 3,568 - deaths 13 - cases gone up again - nearly 2,000 more - Have heard nothing about HOW the shops got on today - later maybe.

April 13th - 2021 - Nothing to report today - not well.

April 14th - 2021 - Cases 2,491 - deaths 38 - Breathing worse due to second Pfizer Vaccine ? -       Ex now on different Inhaler - a Grey one -- she had the blue one before - better for her.

April 15th - 2021 - Cases not reported yet  - deaths 30 - The cases of Coronavirus details are not yet - available on the BBC or Sky news - Too High ?

April 16th - 2021 - Cases 2,596 - deaths 34 - Total UK 1st Vaccine`s 40,958,439 - Total UK 2nd Vaccine 8,513,864 - Funeral of Prince of Edinburgh rehearsal finalised.

April 17th - 2021 - Funeral will take place within Windsor Castle at 3.00pm today -
Buckingham Palace asks people to stay away from Windsor today - Queen will travel by car.
behind the walker`s of the Royal Family - to Saint Georges Chapel - a short distance - Cases
2,206 - deaths 35.

April 18th - 2021 - Cases 1,882 - deaths 10 - The funeral was full of colour - with most armed
forces there. The `Hearse`an army Land Rover - modified by Prince Philip himself. The funeral
restricted to 30 people by law - everyone including the Queen - wearing a dark mask - it was
televised by the BBC & ITV at 3.00pm.

April 19th - 2021 - Cases 2,963 - deaths 4 - Total UK 1st  doses 32,932,448 - Total UK 2nd doses
10,152,039 - Total for all UK People vaccinated  - Over 43 Million.

April 20th  - 2021 - Cases today 2,524 - deaths 33 - Are we going ahead - too soon.

April 21st - 2021 - The Queens 95th Birthday Today - A sad Birthday for H.M. -  U.K.Cases 2,396 -
deaths 22 - I went out to my bank today - I do like the personal touch - quite an experience.

April 22nd - 2021 - U.K.Cases 2,729 - deaths 19 - India  has many cases of a new third Virus.
April 23rd - St. Georges Day - The P.M. bans flights from India - from today. India has over 333,000
cases of the new virus in ONE day - U.K. has 2, 678 new cases - deaths 40 .

April 24th - 2021 - Cases 2,061- deaths 32 - Indian new cases still rising - how can WE stop it.

April 25th - 2021 - Cases 1,712 - deaths 11 - India shows 2,700 deaths - in one day.

April 26th - 2021 - Total Vaccinated 46,650,008 - Cases 2, 064 - deaths 6 - Boris in hot water over
Where money came from to decorate his Downing St. flat - Tax Payer`s - or a Tory donator

April 27th - 2021- Latest UK cases 2,685 - deaths 17 - India want help from N.H.S. - as their cases
soar to over 3,000 deaths a day - £58,000 paid by the Tory party for No 10 decoration (a LOAN ? )

April 28th - 2021 - Cases 2166 - deaths 29 - Pfizer BioNTech be used as a BOOSTER for later on.

April 29th - 2021 - Cases 2,445 - deaths 19 - booked in for N.H.S. Foot Clinic - 5 weeks after last.

April 29th - 2021 - No cases - or deaths - As I am not well.

May 1st -  2021 Cases 1,907 - deaths 7 - Indian cases top 333, 000 - A DAY - We send supplies.

May 2nd - 2021 - Did not get U.K. cases or deaths  today - too late.

May 3rd - 20021 - UK cases 1, 649 - deaths 1 - ( that`s good news)

May 4th - 2021 - Cases 1,946 - deaths 4 (one up - one down) - U.K. total doses - 50,297,911.

May 5th - 2021 - Cases 2,114 - deaths 27 - No more news today.

May 6th - 2021 - No Cases or deaths today - as I was out for a walk - too late get news.
I went to test my walking capacity & walked along to river pathway - ready for my FOOT Clinic.

Later news - Cases 2,613 - deaths 13 - Local Elections held today.

May 7th - 2021 - No cases today - too late - I went to Foot Clinic - then by bus into town.

May 8th - A date I well remember - Victory in Europe Day in 1945 - Street parties where being
prepared - What a day & night. My dad strung the street light - where did he get the light bulbs
& cable from - Flags, cakes & sandwiches, appeared as if by magic - Cases 2,047 - deaths 5.

May 9th - 2021 - Cases 1,770 - deaths 2 - I went out for exercise to an open air gym - I sat on a   few pieces of equipment - but did not try any ( See your doctor before tying equipment) it said -
so I will - Hugging & handshakes - may be allowed soon.

May 10th - 2021 - U.K. cases 2,357 - deaths 4 - The PM announces measures to ease later next
week - More people will be allowed to attend matches -10, 000 at a football match -

May 11th - 2021 - State opening of Parliament - by the Queen today - cases 2,474 - deaths 20 -
Total U.K.  Vaccinations 53,328,845.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   May 12th - 2021 - No statistics available - to me.

May 13th - 2021 - Cases 2,657 - deaths 11 - Had a stair lift fitted today - I must be getting old.

May 14th - 2021 - To late for new of cases - see if I can find them else where -

May 15th - 2021 - See above - News of conflict - Israel v Palestine - taking news of cases- away.

May 16th - 2021 - Cases 1926 - deaths 4 - Indian Virus - variety making waves more in Scotland.

May 17th - 2021 - Cases 1979 - deaths 5 - Have not been to town as shops open now - later ?

May 18th - 2021 - Cases 2,412 - deaths 7 - Indian variety still - rearing its ugly head - up north.

May 19th - 2021 - Cases today 2,696 - deaths 3 - May use SAME Vaccine - as a Booster - later.

May 20th - 2021 - Cases 2,874 - deaths 7 - Younger people will get vaccine now.

May 21st - 2021 - Cases 2,829 - deaths 9 - Fighting carrying on between Israel & Palestine - still
even after President Biden asked them to stop - yesterday.

May 22nd - 2021 - U.K. Cases 2,694 - deaths - 6 - Other Vaccine`s - in the pipeline - safe soon.

May 23rd - 2021 - U.K. Cases 2,235 - deaths 5 - More than 60,00,000 - have had Vaccines.

May 24th - 2021 - U.K. Cases 2,439 - deaths 3 - Truce between Israel & Palestine -  U.S. step in.

May 25th - 2021 - U.K. Cases 2,493 - deaths 15.

May 26th - 2021 - U.K. Cases 3,180 - deaths 9.

May 27th - 2021 - U.K. Cases 6,959 - deaths 10 - Indian Vaccine talking a toll now - double cases.
Today - my lady love would have been - 100 - had she lived ( died at 90 - ten years ago )

May 28th - 2021 -  U.K. Cases - 4,182 - deaths 10.

May 29th - 2021 - U.K. Total cases 3,398 - deaths 7 - It seems that the east coast is now getting cold winds coming down from the Arctic - most of the time - global warming - Scotland may be the warmest place to retire to - in the future.

May 30th - 2021 - Cases 3,240 - deaths 6 - Total all doses - 63,960,762 - 2nd doses 24,892,416.

May 31st - 2021 - Cases 3,383 - deaths 1 - Total all doses - 64,916,544 only one death from Virus.

June 1st - 2021 - Cases 3,165 - deaths 0 - First time zero ( 0 ) deaths - for more than a year.

June 2nd - 2021 - Cases 4,330 - deaths 12 - Indian variant making its mark now - going - up & up.

June 3rd - 2021 - Cases 5,274 - deaths 18 - More countries becoming infected - we are NOT out
of the wood - yet.

June 4th - 2021 - Cases 6,238 - deaths -11 - Portugal removed from the green list

June 5th - 2021 - Cases 5,700+ - deaths 11 -

June 6th - 2021 - D-Day - seems a long time ago - now - No cases or deaths today collected by me.

June 7th - 2021 - Cases - 5,683 - deaths 1 - Seems India & Nepal - responsible for new cases.

June 8th - 2021 - Cases - 6,048 - deaths 13 - Still going up not down.

June 9th - 2021 - Cases - 7.540 - deaths 6 - are we heading - for a partial lock down again ?

June 10th - 2021 - Cases - 7,393 - deaths.

June 11th - 2021 - Cases 8,125 - deaths 17 - Football starts the delayed games from 2020 - 51
games - in all.

June 12th - 2021 - not available to collect the data.

June 13th - 2021 - see above.

June 14th  - 2021 - Cases 7,742 - deaths 3 - New restrictions from Prime Minister about  June 21st.
possible delay until - late July.

June 15th - 2021 - no information today on data.

June 16th - 2021 -  "         "             "       "     "

June 17th - 2021 - Cases 11,007 - deaths 19 - the India version causing rising - very fast.

June 18th - 2021 - Cases 10,476 - deaths 11 - Time to keep masks on.

June 19th - 2021 - Cases 10,321 - deaths 14 - New deadline for July - MP`s to vote on it.
People queuing up - to get vaccinated now - as the Nepal variation strain strikes - hard.

June 20th - 2021 - Cases 9,284 - deaths 19 - Brazil has recorded 500,000 deaths from the virus.

June 21st - 2021 - Cases 10,633 - deaths 5 - 51 Football matches to be played - England draw 1-1 with Scotland.

June 22nd - 2021 - Cases 11,625 - deaths 27 - Czech Republic play England tonight - at Wembley.

June 23rd - 2021 - Cases 16,135 - deaths 19 - reports show younger people are getting this new
Nepal Virus - a huge increase from 11,000 to 16.000. Made an appointment to see a Doctor today.

June 24th - 2021 - Cases 16,703 - deaths 21 - Reports of a Delta virus with us now.

June 25th - 2021 - Cases 15,810 - deaths 18 - Sydney reports - the Delta Virus is at Bondi Beach.

June 26th - 2021 - Cases 18,270 - deaths 23 - Sydney reports - further Delta Virus - restrictions.

June 27th - 2021 - Cases 14,876 - deaths 11 - New Zealand close the door to Australian`s ( Virus )

June 28th - 2021 - Cases 22,868 - deaths  3  - Look at Wimbledon - see the crowd - Centre Court.
Kept my appointment to see a medic today, good news, I will be seen too -  in two weeks.

June 29th - 3021 - No news today - away.

June 30th - 2021 - Cases 26,068 - deaths 14 -  A rapid increase in virus cases - visit to FOOT clinic
today - the FOOT service not so good now - like every thing else - there are REPLACEMENTS.
Also - I have managed - through my daughter - to book a Dematologist - to look at my EAR (a scab
NOT healing ) - after six long months) at the Delce on July 10th + an Xray for my nose. (breathing).

July 1st - 2021 - Cases 27,989 - deaths 22 - too many - too quick.

July 2nd -2021 - Cases 27,125 - deaths 27 - Not good - thousands gathered in too small a space.

July 3rd - 2021 - Cases 24,885 - deaths 18 - Better - going down.

July 5th `2021 - Cases 27,334 - deaths 9 - Prime Minister to speak at 5-00 pm - on restrictions.
Latest P.M. to leave it to each individual - whether to wear a mask - after July 19th. All business`
to open - including night clubs - after July 19th.

July 6th - 2021 - Cases - 28,773 - deaths 37 - The deaths have doubled.are going the wrong way !

July 7th - 2021 - Cases - 32,548 - deaths 33 - not good - going up - again.
Football - England 3 Denmark 1 (After penalties ) - Final Italy V England at Wembley - on Sunday.

July 8th - 2021 - Cases - 32,551 - deaths 35 - Lazer light shone in Denmark`s goal keepers face -
while he was saving a penalty.

July 9th - 2021 - Cases - 35,707 - deaths 29.

July 10th - 2021 - Cases - 32,367 - Deaths 34 - Have watched the 1966 England V Germany in
colour - I watched it originally in Black/White - The standard of football was great - I enjoyed it.
After watching England`s back four players in 2021- passing the ball to & from each other - then back to the goal keeper - I switch it OFF then. Will I watch England V Italy - I may watch the last
10 minutes of it - for Italy`s performance. ( I do have other things to do - like writing ).
      I Went for my appointment - for my right ear is weeping fluid - and causing a continuous scab -
Result - I have a skin cancer scab - that needs to be removed - appointment made at the Delce
for August 10th - for it to be surgically removed - Half an hour under a local anesthetic.

July 11th - 2021 - No cases to report today- all football. England 2 - Italy 3 ( penalty`s decided )

July 12th - 2021 - Cases 34,471 -deaths 6 - I went for a longer walk today - saw 23 white swans
on river at the Sun Pier- Saw woman go into B&M Store at Sun Pier - without a mask on.

July 13th - 2021 - Cases 36,660 deaths 50 - Lot of difference between 6 yesterday - to 50 today.
I went to the Savacentre by bus today, to by clothes - as I have lost a lot of weight - new trousers
& T shirts wanted. I had not been there since March 2020 - I had a job to find my NEW size in trousers - then smaller size T shirts. I liked M & S, the food store - as well - Arriva has cut the bus 113 going out to Savacentre, so its difficult to return - to same way - through Luton - Arriva have announced mask WILL continue be worn on ALL their buses & trains - after July 19th

July 14th -2021 - Cases 42,302 - deaths 49 - Up & up - the cases go - same with deaths - Scotland
& Wales - a bit more cautious.

July 15th - 2021 - Cases 48,553 - deaths 63 - Sainsbury`s & Tesco announce - Masks will be worn
in ALL their Stores after July 19th - Will securiety guards be THERE to stop - unmasked people ?

July 16th - 2021 - Cases 51,870 deaths - 49 - Will Boris re-impose the restrictions, now that the
Coronavirus has gone to over the 50,000 cases ? - Germany in the grip of Climate change, with
widespread flooding- over 1,000 people missing - as floods carry rows of houses away, leaving
people to scramble - up on to the roof - Heat wave in England - 27% on Saturday - 30% Sunday.

July 17th - 2021 - Cases 48,161 - deaths 25 - Hottest day - in the South East today - 30%

July 18th - 2021 - did not get any cases - today.

July 19th - 2021 - Cases 39,950 - deaths - 19 - Boris does a u turn on NIGHT CLUBS - after
September - people will need the second jab - as well as the first - to gain  entry to a Night Club.

July 20th - 2021 - Cases - 46,558 - deaths 96 - over 400 illegal immigrants crossed the English
Channel today - on another very hot day - nearly 90% - They landed on a beach - waiting for the
English official`s to find them.

July 21st - 2021 - Cases - 44,104 - deaths 73 - Britain is giving France extra millions - for them to
patrol their coastline -  to prevent -  future immigrants from landing - in Britain - Ha! - Ha! - Ha!

July 22nd - 2021 - Cases - 39,906 - deaths 84 - Another day in week of 80% heat - Cooler weather
this week-end at 22% -

July 23rd - 2021 - Cases - 36,389- deaths - 64 - This may be the last journal - I will make - as I am
changing computer screen on Sunday - as this one - the brightness has gone DARK - I can not see
screen cursor - unless the computer has been on - FOR 2 HOURS.

July 24th - no computer on - to be mended - tomorrow.

July 25th - Cases - 29,173 - deaths - 29 - was not reported until midnight - my informant tells me.
Replacement screen - is a DeLL - everything getting back to near - normal.

July 26th - 2021 - Cases - 24,950 - deaths - 14 - either jabs are winning - or someone is fiddling.

July 27th - 2021 - mislaid cases - nothing to report.

July 28th - 2021 - Cases - 27,734 - deaths - 91-  New N.H.S. Head appointed today.

July 29th - 2021 - Cases - 31,117 -  deaths - 85 - Conditions in the world - bad with Coronavirus.                                                                               
July 30th - 2021 - Cases - 29,622  - deaths - 68 - Many nations now - putting masks - back on.

July 31st - 2021 - Cases - 26,144 -  deaths - 71 - Government  to allow students to attend lectures even if they have had just one vaccination - instead of two - Scotland a bit more wary of lifting too many restrictions - too early - very wise - by the No 1 Minister - Nicola Sturgeon.

Aug 1st  - 2021 - Nothing to report today - records too late - Shrubby`s Birthday - on Buzz 50.

Aug 2nd - 2021 - Cases - 21,952 - deaths - 24 - Seems cooler today - temp. 73%

Aug 3rd - 2021 - Cases - 21,691 - deaths -138 - Airline bosses want freedom to start airline
traffic again - as the cases of the Delta virus & deaths - are going down.

Aug 4th - 2021 - Cases -  29,312 - deaths - 119 - 16/17 year olds to be the next vaccinated.
Emailed Marlene`s Birthday greeting today - She`s Irene`s daughter - (My Irene died in 2011)

Aug 5th - 2021 - Cases - 30,215 - deaths - 86 - Man of 42 - super fit - refused to have jab - died
after contacting the virus - last thing he said ` I wish I had the vaccination ` before he was  made
unconscious ----------------- Get the jab - SAVES Lives. 

Aug 6th - 2021 - No cases today - as Olympics over ran - Britain win many gold - in Tokyo.

Aug 7th - 20-21 - same as yesterday. Will put them in - if Sky reports them. Obtained the cases
from the BBC news - Cases 27,612 - deaths - 103 --- This diary of events will finish - August 23rd
2021 - I started it on March 10th 2020 - then lost from March 10th to August 23rd - due to a Blip
on KHF - I managed to SAVE it on my Favourites - to print 18 months will be TOO costly in INKS.

Aug 8th - 2021 - Cases 27.429 - deaths - 39 - Fires in Greece out of control - that`s due to global
warming - British Firemen sent in - to help them - 2020 Olympics end in Japan today - Paris - 2024.

Aug 9th - 2021 - Cases 25,161 - deaths 37 - Vaccines seem to by working better - lower & lower -
   I go to the Delce Health Centre - for the removal of a cancer scab on my ear lobe - at 2.00pm

Aug 10th - 2021 - Cases 23,510- deaths - 146 - I arrive at the Delce Health Centre at 1-45 for
surgery on my right ear lobe - called in at 2.05pm - told to take off my slipover & shirt - then
surgery began - I  felt a slight pain as he started, my daughter said `he was marking out the area
with a pen `- then five sharp cuts into my ear. ` I was told by a nurse ` we have never seem anyone dressed up - like you, going in for surgery, they usually wear a`t`shirt` I would`not know.
The Surgeon - cut out a square - the size of a postage stamp to operate in - so my daughter told me later, to be sent to Medway Hospital`s `Path Lab`- to be anilised - Stitches out in five days.

Aug 11th - 2021 - Cases 29,612 - deaths 104 - Feeling a lot better - after staying up until 2.00am -
then a pill - bliss a little sleep - ok this morning - spent in the shady part of garden with cup of tea.

Aug 12th - 2021 - Cases 33,074 - deaths - 94 - Wound easier now - still need to take pills for the
dull ache I get - instead of pain - A simple job - turns out to be a bit more trouble - than I thought.

Aug 13th - 2021 - Cases 32,700 - deaths - 100 -

Aug 14th - 2021 - Cases 29,520 - deaths 93 - More cross the channel to reach Dover - one died -
jumped into the channel.

Aug 15th - 2021 - Cases 26,760 - deaths -61 - Seems all restrictions are removed in England -
yesterday - even masks as well - except on a bus.

Aug 16th - 2021 - I can record - no cases - today. Taliban take over all Afghanistan today.

Aug 17th - 2021 - Cases 26,862 - deaths 70 - Taliban say ` no person will be harmed `- as
millions try to flee Afghanistan -

Aug 18th - 2021 - Cases 33,904 - deaths 111 - People climbing on to the top of airplane`s -
trying to flee the airport - One person falls from the top of the plane as it takes off.

Aug 19th - 2021 - Cases 36,572 - deaths -113 - I went for my `feet`day today. Lovely lady
came from Herne Bay - we spoke about  Kent Roller Hockey - she remembered some of the old 1950`s that played either for Herne Bay - or Herne Bay United - as I played for Rochester United
in those days - in the Kent leaque + travelling over to Southend & London - for other matches.

Aug 20 - 2021 - Cases - 37,314 - deaths - 114 - still going up - Britain to take in - 20,000 Afghan refugee`s - as the Taliban sweep the country - looking for people that helped the Allies.

Aug 21 - 2021 - Cases - 32,058 - deaths - 104 - Afghan people trying to get out - into any country.

Aug 22 - 2021 - Cases - 32,253 - deaths - 49 - Seems like we are beating this type of Virus - now.
A new type of situation has arisen now - the Taliband - in command of the whole of Afghanistan.

Aug 23 - 3021 - Cases - 31,914 - deaths 40 - Government agree to buy millions more of the
     Pfizer Vaccine - to be delivered in the second half of next year - so endeth - the news

-------------------------
----------------------  This Journal will end today - continuously from March.10. 2020 ------------------
  THE FIRST PART VANISHED DURING A GLIP ON K.H.F. FROM MARCH 10TH TO AUGUST 22TH 2020.
----------------- Perhaps Stuart can retrieve that part from the Way Back Machine --------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                   POSTSCRIPT
August 29th 2021 - American & British armed forces - left Afghanistan - 20 years after the Twin Towers in 2011 - were brought down by terrorists. We take in - thousands of Afghanistans.

-----------------------------------------------      POSTSCRIPT   ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New variations of the Coronavirus have appeared in December 2021 - the Delta from China. The Omicron from South Africa ( this one more deadly )

------------------------------------------- COPYRIGHT - SEPT 2021 --------------------------------------------------

pete.mason

« Reply #113 on: August 23, 2020, 08:45:22 AM »
That's to ram the message  home  ;D

Offline Nemo

« Reply #112 on: August 22, 2020, 06:26:19 PM »
Here in Dover, social distancing is measured in supermarket trolleys. In Wales, however, the unit of measurement is (obviously):

VISIT ELAN VALLEY SAFELY

• Observe latest Welsh Government guidance on local travel
• Keep 2m apart (that’s about 2 sheep).

Edit: mind ewe, we be having sheep in Kent too...

Offline castle261

« Reply #111 on: August 08, 2020, 10:59:35 AM »
I lost the major part of my daily log - but at least some of my observations - have been saved.

dingo4638

« Reply #110 on: July 27, 2020, 10:15:07 AM »
This is an excellent blog by City of Rochester Society member Geoff Ettridge looking at epidemics in Medway over the years.

https://geofframbler.blog/2020/04/15/medway-epidemics/

Offline Dave Smith

« Reply #109 on: June 16, 2020, 02:21:44 PM »
Might I suggest that members keep their political leanings to themselves. We all have our preferences & thoughts on how the government are doing- & they DON'T have a chrystal ball- so no more slanging matches please from now on!

Offline mmitch

« Reply #108 on: June 16, 2020, 10:54:13 AM »

If you have been watching the 'Salisbury Poisonings' on BBC1 this all happened in a 'small' way two years ago. Same thing, vested interests trying to interfere with the local health director. But the Chief Constable backed her
mmitch.

Offline shoot999

« Reply #107 on: June 15, 2020, 04:36:39 PM »
I don't see the point of criticising; that'll  come  with  lessons learned. But neither do I see the need to blow smoke up the governments backside (or anyone else's ) at this point either.
All Iv'e done up to now is support the frontline workers and use some common sense in my daily life.