Members Only Area > General Discussion

New members

<< < (2/6) > >>

castle261:
Seems a new member is - shortbros - surely with a name like that - MUST have a tail to tell ?

Mike Gunnill:

--- Quote from: grandarog on August 12, 2020, 09:21:53 AM ---That is Mike , Since the site crash He couldn't log in .Easy way to remedy re-register ,as far as I know he is still trying to get back to the Forum.Apparently refuses his security question answers. I think he is still waiting for approval although it says he is a new member. What ever happened has certainly caused Stuart and the forum a B8888dy Headache.

--- End quote ---

Sorry just seen this message. yes mikegunnill2 was a temp way of getting into the forum. Stuart waved his wand and somehow made everything work under my original name. Then again you can't have too many mikegunnill's can you?

Many thanks for help from Stuart in the engine room for sorting me out and many others. Very grateful

The mikegunnill

grandarog:
That is Mike , Since the site crash He couldn't log in .Easy way to remedy re-register ,as far as I know he is still trying to get back to the Forum.Apparently refuses his security question answers. I think he is still waiting for approval although it says he is a new member. What ever happened has certainly caused Stuart and the forum a B8888dy Headache.

castle261:
Under NEW member is a  - mikegunnill2 ----------- son of mikegunnill1 -- ?

Bill Jones:
Thank you Dave for the welcome. Tortola was very badly hit by the hurricane and in fact it seemed worse in reality than what I have just seen being reported in the UK. The aid received was good and things are very much good there now when I left. I have retired and not being burdened by family have come to this wonderful country although I like using my new debit card as I do not understand the currency here and the prices! But I am glad that it is today and not pounds shillings and pennies.

I will visit many local history sites soon as things are getting easier with the virus. As a man of colour I do not like wearing a mask in case people think I am a robber as that is what we would have thought if they had come in a mask into the bank at home ha ha. I will look at Kent deeply with my camera and enjoy your wonderful history, I do like castles and things, you are so lucky to have lived here for longer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version