Author Topic: Paul Clark former MP.  (Read 1304 times)

Offline stuartwaters

• Administrator
Re: Paul Clark former MP.
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2023, 09:56:30 AM »
I know it's an emotive subject, but can we all please moderate our language. Saying that I do agree with the sentiment. My wife thinks convicted offenders of that nature should be used as guinea pigs for chemical warfare experiments.
"I did not say the French would not come, I said they will not come by sea" - Admiral Sir John Jervis, 1st Earl St Vincent.

Offline AlanTH

Re: Paul Clark former MP.
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2023, 09:19:06 AM »
I know what I'd like to do to perverts like this bit of filth but it would be classified as "against his human rights" and disallowed. But when you look at the stuff available for kids to see these days the thought of how many are going to grow up with twisted minds like his is sickening.
I'm really glad I won't be here to see how the results of this absolute shit brainwashing them ends up especially if it involves my Great grandies. :(
AlanTH.

Offline stuartwaters

• Administrator
Paul Clark former MP.
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2023, 11:01:44 PM »

Former MP for Gillingham and Rainham.

https://www.kentonline.co.uk/medway/news/former-mp-pleads-guilty-to-having-child-abuse-images-278160/

Personally I hope he goes to prison for a long time - pervert.
"I did not say the French would not come, I said they will not come by sea" - Admiral Sir John Jervis, 1st Earl St Vincent.